Studying online gives you the freedom to study when and where it suits you – at home, during your lunch hour or in a café.
Our CPD microcredentials are delivered through a virtual learning environment (VLE) instead of a traditional campus. This means you will have access to your study materials 24/7, including:
- multimedia lecturecasts made up of written content, short videos, animation, audio recordings, infographics, short tests and mini-assignments
- discussion forums for you to chat about the module content with fellow students
- live Q&A sessions with your tutors
- a comprehensive eLibrary of textbooks and academic journals
- support from academic staff and your dedicated Student Support team
To ensure you receive high-quality tutor support, each class is capped at 20 students.
Rather than fretting about exams, you’ll be assessed exclusively through case studies, essays, presentations and articles.
We are committed to providing frequent and transparent feedback through the following ways:
our assessment criteria are designed to be simple and transparent
- you will always be aware of your current provisional grade, right from the start
- you will be able to clearly view your marks in your gradebook whenever you log on to the learning platform
- there is a seven-day turnaround for marking and feedback of assessed work
- you will have regular contact with your Student Support team, with whom you can discuss any concerns as soon as they arise
Our Topics in Public Health CPD microcredential module has a study duration of 13 weeks, including a one-week induction to help you settle into online study.