How does management impact the way a business operates? How do the theories of management relate to the practice?
This course will help you adapt to the ever-changing world of business. We’ll examine a range of real-world business examples and use them to develop the broad skillset that a good manager should be able to draw from.
At level 4 you will begin by building a foundation in key topics, which you will expand on throughout later modules. Areas of study include:
- leadership and teams within different organisations
- management of projects and working with stakeholders
- legal challenges that are faced by businesses
- international marketing strategy and opportunities
- human resources within organisations in the 21st century
- facilitating effective financial decision making
In your final year of this business management degree, you will have the opportunity to leverage all your new skills in an independent and in-depth investigation on the topic of your choice, culminating in the creation of a business research project. You will also critique and provide feedback on others’ reports, developing the critical evaluation and communication skills that you will need in collaborative meetings throughout your career.
In our interactive discussion forums and live Q&As you will collaborate with professionals around the world, learning not just from us but also from each other. You’ll develop new ways to approach business problems and will be able to apply the skills you learn from the very first day.