Are you looking for that first step towards a career in healthcare management? Are you fascinated by the fields of health and business? Our online BSc Healthcare Management course provides a unique opportunity to explore a range of career-focused modules of both areas.
In the ever-challenging field of healthcare, this advanced programme gives you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and make the move into leadership. This course ensures you gain an understanding of the challenges faced by healthcare professionals, whilst also gaining management skills that will equip you to progress your career to the next level.
Throughout the course you will explore the societal responsibility, policies and sustainability in both health and healthcare management.
Throughout this course, you’ll explore a broad range of topics including:
- the political, economic, cultural and ethical aspects of healthcare improvements.
- understanding of the importance, scope and significance of the strategic business process applied to organisations.
- understanding a range of diseases from a scientific perspective.
- the global distribution of key diseases and their causes.
- exploring the factors that determine individual, group and population level health outcomes.
- the theories and concepts utilised for effective project management.
Finally, in your healthcare management dissertation you will have the opportunity to design, develop and prepare a research project on a health-related topic that is of interest to you.