Take an in depth look at the fascinating world of business psychology with this undergraduate programme. Focusing on real life situations you will gain an understanding of the psychological behaviours of people in business or organisation contexts.
This course will allow you to immerse yourself in a variety of unique and interesting topics including psychological development through the lifespan, leadership and managing teams, as well as individual differences, emotions and behaviours.
You will learn to apply knowledge of the human mind and behaviour to investigate fundamental business functions, as well as adopting core psychological theories to understand organisational change, effective leadership, recruitment and selection, and corporate decision-making.
The fascinating range of topics you will explore include:
- the study of the social factors that impact on individual’s lives
- explaining why people differ from one another
- how organisations are built and how they behave as a result
- relationships among an organisation’s culture, its leadership, and its employees
- the dynamic roles of management in the area of human resources
Finally, you’ll be able to build on your research skills acquired during the programme through your final project on a business psychology topic that is of personal interest to you.
Please note: This programme is not accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS). If you would like to study a BPS accredited course, please see our BSc (Hons) Psychology.