If you’re looking for a law degree that’s different to anything else out there – well, for a start, we’re the only 100% online provider offering an LLB (Hons) Law with Business, with no requirement to travel to assessment centres or complete timed examinations.
This programme is suitable for individuals who are keen to pursue a legal career with a commercial focus or for those who want to understand the law to support their business aspirations. It is a qualifying law degree (QLD) recognised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) that will allow you to complete the academic stage of legal education to practise law professionally, and your specialism in business will make you an asset to national and international corporations.
You’ll gain a thorough grounding in the essentials of both law and business, including:
- civil and criminal aspects of the English Legal System
- the functions and importance of operations management
- legally enforceable contracts and the factors that render them unenforceable
- how a market economy functions and the role of government within it
- the establishment and management of trusts and complex property transactions
Your final project can focus on any topic within the scope of your studies and will include independent research and a detailed and succinct analysis of your chosen area of law.